E Series Steel edge plywood seminar folding table by Midwest Folding Products are ideal training tables for any budget. Galvanized steel provides maximum edge protection to the sealed plywood top tables. The tough steel edge stands up dragging over concrete floors like no other edging material. Steel frame runners carry the heaviest loads and allow for safe stacking during storage. The 14 gauge, 1.05” diameter, all welded legs are built to handle the heavy use. Comfort leg style allows ample room for legs and knees during long training sessions. The time tested, hardened steel braces securely lock the legs in place no matter how often the tables are set up and folded for storage.
- ¾" thick, AC grade, 7 ply, western fir plywood top surfaces
- 14 gauge, 1.05" diameter welded Comfort style legs
- Hardened steel braces lock legs in place in both folded and standing positions
- Steel runners ensure table strength
- Hard galvanized steel edges avoid damage or tear on table linens
- Standard black metal frame
- Standard walnut stained color on plywood