Every convenience you’ve ever wanted, built into a gorgeous charcoal slate colored 1-3/8” thick plastic top, mounted on a matching silver square frame. Use as a café table in standard 30-inch table height, or effortlessly raise to 42-inch bistro height, with a simple pull of the concealed pneumatic lever. 36”W x 36”D with contoured corner edges, they are perfect for your break room, cafeteria, or lunchroom. Lightweight, scratch resistant and durable, the attractive top will complement any décor, and the sleek contemporary legs will provide a perfect airy look. Tilting latch sets table top into vertical position for compact storage, while contemporary styled legs allow nesting with adjacent tables. Tabletops are made of lightweight charcoal colored HDPE blow molded plastic. Both adjustable glides and mobile casters included.
- 1-3/8" thick Tabletop measures 36"x 36"
- 12" of pneumatic height adjustment from 30"-42"
- Tabletops flip and tables nest together for space-saving storage
- Table frame, column and base are made of silver-tone powder-coated 16 gauge steel
- Tested to support up to 700 lbs.
- Both adjustable floor leveler glides and casters included
- Easy to assemble