Activity Tables with nylon ball glides by ECR4KIDS feature sturdy, non-tapered tubular steel legs that adjust to the perfect height for any classroom, library or playroom. The activity tables feature 1-1/8” thick tabletops with laminate on both the top and bottom. Powder-coated upper legs, edgebanding, and matching polypropylene ball glides. Will not fade or discolor. Safe, non-toxic, stain-resistant and easy to clean.
- Standard table legs adjust in 1 inch increments from 19" to 30"
- Edge-banding grips into the tabletop edges
- Edge-banding contains no phthalates
- The table substructure is made from medium-density particleboard that is at least 90% recycled (minimum 4% post-consumer, balance pre-consumer)
- EPP certified, CARB compliant and may contribute to US Green Building Council’s LEED™ Credits
- Chrome-plated adjustable lower leg insert
- Threaded adjustment holes in chrome lower leg keeps legs securely in place
- Easy mount leg installation with pre-installed brackets and pre-drilled screw holes for easy alignment