Designed for flexibility, the Forward Vision Tables by Diversified Woodcrafts allows your students to learn and collaborate more efficiently! With its unique shape, you can reconfigure classroom workstations to accommodate changing learning priorities as well as presentation or specific group lesson plans. The 1-1/2" table top surface is designed for years of use while the solid maple aprons and 2 -1/4" solid legs and 13-gauge steel core braces provide a solid and stable footprint. Wood is finished in a durable chemical-resistant, non-emitting UV finish and this table is the perfect complement to the Trifacial Science Workstation! Accommodates up to four students comfortably.
- 1 -1/2" durable table top surface
- Unique desk shape accommodates 4 students comfortably
- Table is made from solid maple aprons and 13-gauge steel core braces
- Wood is finished in a chemical resistant, non-emitting UV finish
- Locking casters for easy classroom seating changes as well as storage and transport
- Available in several table top finishes