Designed for learning environments both big and small, the Height Adjustable Utility Table with Laminate Top by National Public Seating will help your students tackle intense group projects and experiments! A 1-3/4" high pressure laminate top (HPL) provides a durable and universal visual while the legs are built with tamper-free hex head screws and lock nuts. The 16-gauge steel frame apron and 14-gauge legs create a stable footprint and is designed for years of use. Legs adjust in 1" height increments to accommodate different learning grade levels. Perfect for professional testing centers, private tutoring organizations, computer labs, libraries, and hotel conference and banquet rooms.
- 1-3/4" High Pressure Laminate (HPL) top for an elegant and universal presentation
- 16-gauge steel frame apron with 11/3" square tubing leg inserts
- Legs are built with tamper-free hex head screws and lock nuts
- 14-gauge steel legs for a stable footprint
- Legs adjustable in 1" increments