National Public Seating strong and sturdy science tables are a necessity for your science lab. Built from solid ash wood with an attractive polyurethane clear finish, these High Pressure Laminate Science Lab Tables are perfect for many science and chemistry classrooms. HPL tabletops provide an exceptional work surface that has been tested according to NEMA standard testing to resist scratches, boiling water, high temperatures, and many forms of stains including a number of acids. HPL tabletops come equipped with top of the line ribbed-tongue T-molding. NPS Science Tables offer a choice of book compartments or solid front aprons, with an industry top-of-the-line ash wood frame and legs outfitted with rubber liquid-protecting leg boots and adjustable glides for accurate floor leveling.
- High pressure laminate resists scratches, boiling water, high temperatures and stains on a 1-1/8" thick core
- 2-1/4" standard tough Ash hardwood legs attach with metal on metal double bolt through assembly
- 13-gauge corner braces
- Rubber black boots to cap and protect table legs from water spills
- Available with optional 36" H legs
- MAS Certified Green
- Two book compartments are 4"H x 14¼"W x 12¾"D