Working directly with the LeBron James Family Foundation to create a versatile and practical classroom solution for the new Promise School in Akron, OH, the I-Promise 2 Student Desk by Regency was designed with an emphasis on collaboration while also accommodating students of different grade levels.
This desk provides ample space for two students and can be placed against a second I-Promise Desk allowing four students to collaborate. The desktop is constructed of a thermal fused melamine laminate tabletop that is 1-inch thick and finished with a black T-Mold edge band. Laminates are scratch, stain and scald resistant and easily wipe clean. Rounded corners make the table safer for everyone. A sleek alternative to pedestal style bases, the post legs are adjustable to accommodate students of all ages and come in a classic black with chrome underneath. Adjustable glides on the bottom of the base ensure a level tabletop and are easy to adjust. Leg height is easy for adults to adjust by loosening and tightening a bolt with the included hex key. Assembly is easy with just a few screws.
- Constructed from 1-inch thick thermal-fused melamine laminate
- Finished with a black T-mold edge band
- Laminates are scratch, stain, and scald resistant and easily wipe clean
- Post legs are adjustable to accommodate students of all ages
- Adjustable glides ensure a level table top
- Made in the U.S.A.