Activity Tables w/ Ball Glides by FDP
As Low As $150.95
Activity Tables with nylon ball glides by FDP feature sturdy, non-tapered tubular steel legs that adjust to the perfect height for any classroom, library or playroom. Available in several shapes and sizes, these activity tables feature 1-1/8” thick tabletops with thermofused melamine laminate on both the top and bottom. Powder-coated upper legs, edgebanding, and matching polypropylene ball glides will not fade or discolor. Safe, non-toxic, stain-resistant and easy to clean making them perfect for your demanding school classroom.
- Table legs adjust in 1 inch increments from 19" to 30"
- Edge-banding grips into the tabletop edges
- Edge-banding contains no phthalates
- Thermofused melamine laminate on tops and underneath tops
- The table substructure is made from medium-density particleboard that is at least 90% recycled (minimum 4% post-consumer, balance pre-consumer)
- EPP certified, CARB compliant and may contribute to US Green Building Council’s LEED™ Credits
- Chrome-plated adjustable lower leg insert
- Threaded adjustment holes in chrome lower leg keeps legs securely in place
- Easy mount leg installation with pre-installed brackets and pre-drilled screw holes for easy alignment
- FDP products are non-returnable and may not be cancelled or changed once your order is submitted. Please double check orders for FDP brand products.
Sign up to get the latest news and special offers
Request a Catalog
Order your free catalog today!Request, View and Print »
For Public Schools and
Large & Bulk Orders
Request a Volume QuoteClick Here »
Read up on the latest trends
and find out whats new