Correll's Lab Tables are ideal for use in schools, labs, and anywhere a sturdy work surface is required. These tables are rock solid, with 2" diameter round steel legs and a 3" wide steel apron with over 3,000 pounds of clamping force. The high pressure laminate work surface is the same material used on kitchen counter tops. It resists wear, scratches, burns, stains and most chemicals. The 36" high legs provide a comfortable work position while standing, or seated on a 24" high lab stool. Choice of several laminate top colors, all with black frames T-mold edges.
- High-pressure laminate top on 1-1/8" thick high-density particleboard core with backer sheet
- Black 2" diameter round steel legs bolt solidly into corner sockets of apron
- 3" wide black steel apron with over 3,000 pounds of clamping force
- Black T-mold edge with safety rounded corners to match leg profile
- Plastic feet protect floor surfaces
- Choice of laminate colors
- Fixed 36" high