If you’re looking for a durable and flexible folding table solution for your next banquet, seminar, wedding, or tradeshow convention, the Max Seating Folding Table by National Public Seating is the superior choice for a lightweight industrial-grade wood folding table that can be easily deployed and stored. Featuring a 1-1/4” squared tubing 14-gauge legs installed on the table’s far corners, these tables can be easily folded, stored, and set up in minutes while offering maximum leg space. The heavy-duty auto-engage locking mechanism ensures convenient table leg folding while the 16-gauge C-channel frame design provides a strong table frame. The nylon corners with engineered standoff ensure worry-free table stacking without scratching the frames against tabletops. Supports up to 500 lbs. capacity (evenly distributed). MAS Green and BIFMA certified. Made in the U.S.A.
- 3/4" Premium plywood with 3mm High Pressure Laminate Surface with Protect Edge finish
- 1-1/4” squared tubing 14-gauge legs installed on the table’s far corners for maximum leg space
- Auto-engage locking mechanism allows for no-hassle table setup and tested to exceed 7,000 cycle tests
- Two-point welded leg brace for structural rigidity
- 16-gauge C-channel frame design for a strong table frame
- High-impact, non-marring spring steel flower glides
- Proprietary NPS leg clips to hold legs into place when folded
- MAS Green and BIFMA Certified
- Made in the U.S.A.