Caprock Furniture’s heavy-duty activity tables are designed and constructed for years of reliable service in demanding school classrooms. And now these popular tables ship out fast! The high pressure laminate top is resistant to stains, chips and scratches, and is superior to thermofused laminates found on other classroom tables. The premium table edge is a sprayed-on protective coating that is tamper-resistant and will not separate from the table top. This permanent seal of the edge to the MDF core creates a seamless, sanitary edge that will not collect germs or classroom spills. The table core consists of 1-1/4” thick MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) which has a higher density then traditional particleboard, and provides superior screw holding power. Quick mount plates and heavy duty mounting brackets make assembly a snap.
- Sealed edge will not separate from table top
- 1-1/4" Thick Sturdy MDF core with high pressure laminated top
- Several colors to choose from
- Non-porous tops are easy to clean
- 16 gauge steel legs
- Choice of 2 adjustable leg heights: 18"-25" H (Preschool toddler) & 22"-30" H (Primary school and above)