Ordering classroom furniture is fast and easy with these open front desk and chair package sets. These Marco Group MG1607 open front desks with black bands are built to withstand the daily rigors of a classroom environment. Desks feature sturdy 5/8” thick MDF with thermo-fused melamine Oak laminate tops. The 18 gauge steel legs adjust from 23-1/2" to 30-1/2" high in one inch increments. The six stack chairs included feature one-piece polypropylene shell, attached to an 18-gauge, unswaged leg (non-tapered), steel frame with concealed rivets and 13- or 14-gauge steel brackets. The V-back design provides spinal relief and the waterfall seat edge offers comfortable thigh support.
- Set includes six open front desks & six 14" stack chairs (Recommended for K-2nd grade)
- Nylon swivel glides on table and chairs
- Desk top is 18"x24" MDF 5/8" thick with Oak thermofused melamine laminate
- Desk boobox is 4-1/2"H x 15"D x 21-1/2"W
- Chrome-plated chair legs and lower table legs
- Desks adjusts 23-1/2"-30-1/2" high with black upper legs