Mobile Stool Cafeteria Tables by AmTab offer unmatched quality features in the industry all at a competitive price. The table features a 14-gauge steel frame and 4” double ball bearing non-marking casters. Stool seats are a large 14” diameter ABS plastic that feature square sockets that fasten to square steel tubing to prevent spinning of the stools. The gas cylinder assist mechanism allows a single person to open and close the table for easy cleaning or storage. Vinyl edge banding protects your table from chipping, while the optional Dyna-Rock edge is a sprayed-on, permanently bonded resin for ultimate edge durability. Choose from several top, frame and banding color options that are perfect for any lunchroom.
See Shipping Details for Quick Ship selections.
- 16 Stool Unit designed for Elementary aged students and younger
- Solid ¾” particleboard top
- 14-gauge frame
- Gas cylinder stabilizer offers lift assistance for easy operation
- ABS plastic, 14” diameter stool seat with square fitting to prevent “spinning”
- No obstructions between stools for safer entrance during seating
- EZ AutoLock automatically locks when folded and can be opened from either side of table
- 4” x 1-3/8” casters with double ball bearing
- Extra-wide custom glides provide wider floor support
- Select from several top, stool, frame and banding color options
- Choice of 28"H top with 15"H stools or 25”H top with 13”H stools
- 15 Year Warranty- all parts