Virco's adjustable convertible bench tables give you the flexibility to quickly accommodate overflow seating or dining situations in any school cafeteria, gym, or meeting hall. Whether used to provide seating with a continuous backrest or as smaller versions of our popular mobile bench tables, convertible bench tables bring exceptional versatility to multi-purpose applications. These MTC8 convertible bench tables have adjustable bench seats and tops to suit all school ages from elementary to high school.
This unit comes with a factory installed ganging device that allows you to connect two convertible bench units together to create a two-sided bench table. Both adjoining units must have a ganging device to connect.
- Factory installed ganging device included
- ¾' High-pressure laminate top with high-density particleboard core with backing sheet
- Frames constructed of heavy-gauge tubular steel with steel supports
- 3.5" swivel casters with bal-bearing raceways for mobility
- Standard black frame
- Bench seat height adjusts: 15" H and 17" H
- Top height adjusts: 27" H and 29" H
- Choice of several top/bench colors
- Black T-mold vinyl edge standard on Medium Oak, Walnut & Gray Nebula surfaces
- Matching Maple T-mold vinyl edge standard on Fusion Maple surfaces
- Optional Black Sure Edge® available