Do you have sudden building repairs and need to quickly deploy cafeteria tables for your students in a different location? Or a charity banquet even with more confirmed attendees than anticipated? The EasyFold Table by National Public Seating is designed to adapt to your organization's last-minute event additions in a practical and convenient way! Featuring 14-gauge steel in its legs and understructure, this table utilizes a one-piece top so there is no gap or seam in the surface middle while the antibacterial ProtectEdge prevents food from being trapped between the laminate and the edge surface.
Durability was the theme of this table which is why the gas spring is rated up to 100,000 open and close cycles and utilizes a one-person operation for added convenience. Four inch double ball bearing non-marking swivel casters allow for easy transport and storage while the No-Trip Caster liftoff feature minimizes folding mishaps. These tables are rigorously tested by NPS' engineering lab to guarantee years of dependable use.
- One-piece top is flexible without a gap or seam in the surface middle
- 14-gauge steel understructure and legs
- Gas spring rated to 100,000 open and close cycles and simple for one person operation
- Antibacterial ProtectEdge prevents food from being trapped between laminate and edge
- 4-inch double ball bearing non-marking swivel casters for easy movement
- Automatically locks open with two points of manual release to fold
- No-Trip Caster liftoff feature minimizes folding mishaps
- Tables can be folded and nested for convenient storage while saving space
- Rigorously tested in NPS' engineering lab to guarantee years of dependable use
- Measures 60" W x 72" D x 29" H - Seats 8-10
- ANSI/BIFMA/MAS Gren Certified
- 15-year warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.