Diversified Woodcraft solid hardwood science tables represent the very best in American made, quality science tables. A 1-1/4" thick plastic laminate top is a sturdy foundation for science learning and experimentation in lower elementary science or art. Featuring a permanently bonded high pressure laminate on top, think T-Mold edge, and phenolic backer sheet to maximize its resistance to warping. Legs and aprons are constructed of solid red oak or maple hardwood, are smoothly machined, and finished with a clear chemical resistant finish. Table aprons are 4-1/2"H x 13/16"D with heavy-duty 13 gauge steel corner braces that span the full height of the apron. 2-1/4" square solid hardwood legs are attached to apron with heavy duty mounting hardware. All tables are equipped with non-skid adjustable glides for precise leveling and for prevention of rocking on uneven floors. Tables are supplied with black rubber leg boots to protect against chemical spills. Design a quality science lab, or replace existing units with this classic table.
for all tables include taller leg heights, casters, and unwired electrical outlets built into the apron's side.
- Oak or Maple tables ship in just five days (unless any other option is added)
- Standard table Height is 30"
- Black rubber leg boots offer protection against scuffing and chemical spills
- Heavy-duty 13 gauge leg braces
- Solid red oak or maple hardwood option
- Adjustable glides to account for uneven surfaces
- 500 lb weight capacity
- Casters include leg braces and stretcher bar for extra support