Diversified Woodcraft solid oak science tables represent the very best in American made, quality science tables. Legs and aprons are constructed of solid red oak or maple hardwood, are smoothly machined, and finished with a clear chemical resistant finish. A 1-1/4" thick plastic laminate top is a sturdy foundation for science learning and experimentation. Table aprons are 4-1/2"H x 13/16"D with heavy-duty 13 gauge steel corner braces that span the full height of the apron. 2-1/4" square solid hardwood legs are attached to apron with heavy duty mounting hardware. All tables are equipped with non-skid adjustable glides for precise leveling and for prevention of rocking on uneven floors. Tables are supplied with black rubber leg boots to protect against chemical spills. Design a quality science lab, or replace existing units with this classic table.
- 500 lb weight capacity
- Standard table Height is 30"
- Heavy-duty 13 gauge leg braces
- Adjustable glides to account for uneven surfaces
- Black rubber leg boots offer protection against scuffing and chemical spills
- Black plastic laminate surface for general science or lab work