NPS Steel Science Tables are built to last and made for the toughest environments. A 16-gauge steel frame apron and 14 gauge legs make this table virtually indestructible. The 11-gauge steel tabletop support tabs and corner brackets fuse as one with 4 heavy-duty tamper-free Loctite hex screws. The adjustable height steel legs feature a supreme dual connection. The (12 gauge) leg-base is fastened to the tabletop with 4 heavy-duty screws which gets inserted into the frame using a strong welded hangar bolt. Legs connect to the frame corner brackets with industrial-grade nylon-insert lock nuts. The legs adjust in 1” increments and are locked firmly in place with 2 K-9 external tooth lock washers and heavy duty tamper-free hex screws. All legs come standard with simple-adjust glides with optional casters. The Phenolic table top provides the ideal surface for lab experiments. NPS Steel Leg Science Tables are the best choice for your industrial-grade table needs.
- 3/4" solid phenolic resin top with 1/8" bevel edge
- Matte black finish
- Steel Legs Adjust Smoothly And Easily In 1” Hole Increments – From 22.25” To 37.25” Height
- Leg Built with 1 1/2" Square Tubing 14 Gauge Thickness
- Leg Insert Built with 1 1/3"Square Tubing 16 Gauge Steel Frame
- 11-Gauge Steel Brackets
- Legs Built with "Tamper - Free" Hex Head Screws and Lock Nuts