Provide your table guests with a touch of home with these padded vinyl top folding banquet tables by Midwest Folding. The padded vinyl top acts as a built-in table pad, all you have to to is add a tablecloth. Tough galvanized steel edges outlast all other types, reducing costly repairs and eliminating snagged table linens. Light weight folding tables include plywood core tops of ¾" thick, high grade AC grade, 7 ply, western fir plywood. Ideal for banquets, weddings, catering companies or ballroom dining. Black powdercoated legs of 14 gauge, 1-1/16" diameter steel tubing are built for heavy use.
- White vinyl padded top surface
- ¾" thick, AC grade, 7 ply, western fir plywood core
- 14 gauge, 1.05" diameter welded legs
- 30" fixed height
- Hardened steel braces lock legs in place in both folded and standing positions
- Hard galvanized steel edges avoid damage or tear on table linens
- Standard black metal frame with four independently folding legs