Round Folding Tables by Midwest are ideal folding tables for school, banquet hall or cafeteria. They are made out of hard plywood, which prevents corner impact breakage and support heavy loads without the risk of collapse. The plywood makeup is lightweight, easy to fold and carry. The extra thick 14-gauge steel wishbone leg construction. Tabletops come in standard 30” height, and with a choice of colors and sizes.
- Solid ¾” thick AC grade plywood on top
- Plywood covered with high-pressure laminate plastic
- Backing sheet seal underneath top
- Extra thick 14 gauge steel wishbone leg construction
- Non removable and high impact plastic leg glides keep floors scratch-free
- Thick Vinyl T-molding for edges
- Spring loaded and case hardened steel in leg braces