No other folding tables are built to the durability standards of Midwest E Series folding banquet tables. Tough galvanized steel edges outlast all other types, reducing costly repairs and eliminating snagged table linens. Light weight folding tables include solid core tops of ¾" thick, high grade AC grade, 7 ply, western fir plywood are finished with walnut stain and sealed with two coats of lacquer. Double sealing prevents deterioration of the table top, because it effectively repels spilled liquids. Ideal for banquets, catering companies or ballroom dining. Powdercoated legs of 14 gauge, 1-1/16" diameter steel tubing are built for heavy use.
- ¾" thick, AC grade, 7 ply, western fir plywood top surfaces
- 14 gauge, 1.05" diameter welded legs
- Hardened steel braces lock legs in place in both folded and standing positions
- Hardwood runners allow for safe stacking during storage
- Hard galvanized steel edges avoid damage or tear on table linens
- Standard black metal frame
- Standard walnut stained color on plywood