Acid Resistant Science lab tables by National Public Seating are built with solid Ash hardwood legs and aprons that are attractively finished and durable enough for any school science lab. These SLT series science lab tables are ideal for school science and chemistry classrooms. Tabletops provide an exceptional work surface and are made with chemical and water-resistant Chem-Res high pressure laminate on a 1-1/8"-thick core. All are outfitted with two book compartments, rubber liquid-protecting leg boots and adjustable glides for accurate leveling.
- Chem-Res high pressure laminate chemical and water resistant tabletop on a 1-1/8" thick core
- 2-1/4" standard Ash hardwood legs attach with metal on metal double bolt through assembly
- 13-gauge corner braces
- Rubber black boots to cap and protect table legs from water spills
- Two book compartments are 4"H x 14¼"W x 12¾"D
- Available with optional 36" H legs
- MAS Certified Green