Outfit your science lab classroom conveniently with these science lab table and stool package sets.
Acid Resistant Science lab tables by National Public Seating are built with ash hardwood legs and aprons that are attractively finished and durable enough for any school science lab. These SLT series science lab tables are ideal for school science and chemistry classrooms. Tabletops provide an exceptional work surface and are made with chemical and water-resistant Chem-Res high pressure laminate on a 1-1/8"-thick core. Two built-in book compartments are optional on all packages, and all are outfitted with rubber liquid-protecting leg boots and adjustable glides for accurate leveling. The heavy duty Gray steel stools are made of 7/8" o.d., 18 gauge steel tubing in standard 18" height sizes. The seat is a full 14" diameter with an 11 1/2" diameter masonite board recessed into the seatpan and will not chip or crack. 5/8" o.d. Footrings are welded to each leg, with 4 contact points at each leg for added rigidity.
- Chem-Res high pressure laminate chemical and water resistant tabletop on a 1-1/8" thick core
- 2-1/4" standard tough ash hardwood legs attach with metal on metal double bolt through assembly
- 13-gauge corner braces
- Rubber black boots to cap and protect table legs from water spills
- Two book compartments are optional on all packages
- MAS Certified Green
- Metallic Gray color
- 18-gauge steel tubing heavy duty frame
- 14" diameter seat pan with 11 ½” diameter Masonite plank attached
- 5/8” outer diameter footrings welded to legs
- 4 contact points on each leg