Mobile Folding Table Units allow fast conversion between various functions in your multipurpose facility. Conserve space in your meeting rooms, gymnasiums and cafeterias. Units open, fold, roll and operate with ease. Opened tables remain firmly secured with Midwest's Shur-Lok design. Quality crafted, heavy-duty construction, guaranteed by a 15-year warranty makes Midwest Mobile Folding Table Units your best value. Choose from standard vinyl edges or optional Perma-Tuff edge that increases durability and helps prevent the forming of bacteria.
These heavy-duty tables can be opened from any side. Simply lift the lock bar to open or close a table in no time. The double braced legs provide added support. Legs are connected to the frame with steel holders for wear resistance.
- All tables available 27" or 29" heights
- Top with standard 5/8” thick particleboard core plastic laminate
- Optional AC grade, 7 ply plywood core laminated tops may be available- contact us
- Phenolic sheet for underside sealing
- Open position automatic safety lock (Shur-Lok) prevents accidental folding when table is in use
- Safety stop for easy open and close without hurting the fingers
- Easy-Clean feature to speed floor cleaning and reduce back strain
- Double braced legs for extra strength
- Steel leg pivot sockets secure legs to frame for better wear and tear resistance
- 14 gauge steel tubing on frame
- Powder coat frame in several colors or chrome frame options
- Four 4" swivel casters
- Vinyl T-molded edge standard, Perma-Tuff available for upcharge