Diversified Woodcraft trapezoid hardwood science tables represent the very best in American made, quality science tables. Legs and aprons are constructed of maple hardwood, are smoothly machined, and finished with a clear chemical resistant finish. Table aprons are 4-1/2"H x 13/16"D hardwood with heavy-duty 13 gauge steel corner braces that span the full height of the apron. 2-1/4" square solid hardwood legs are attached to apron with heavy duty mounting hardware. All tables are equipped with non-skid adjustable glides for precise leveling and for prevention of rocking on uneven floors. Tables are supplied with black rubber leg boots to protect against chemical spills. Design a quality science lab with these collaborative and STEM compatible desks.
- Black plastic laminate surface for general science or lab work
- 500 lb weight capacity
- Heavy-duty 13 gauge leg braces
- Standard table Height is 30" with leg levelers
- Adjustable glides to account for uneven surfaces
- Black rubber leg boots offer protection against scuffing and chemical spills