One of Ultraplay's most popular structures, Rainbow Lake offers a variety of play value for children ages 5-12. Children can climb up the Ultra Mountain Climber traverse across the Bone Bridge before giving the Ship’s Wheel a spin and then zip down the exciting 6’ Wave Slide. An alternate route includes scaling the Deluxe Rock Climb and sliding down the 4’ Curved or Straight Slide. Ground level drums and rain wheel offer play experiences for children of all abilities.
This structure meets ADA guidelines and is commercially compliant with ASTM & CSPC. A ground spike surface mount is included with the structure, but an anchor bolt surface mount or in-ground mounting kit can be added on for an upcharge.
Perfect for easy-install, commercially compliant and budget-conscious solutions for daycares, churches and apartment complexes!
- For ages 5-12 years
- Fun primary colors
- Includes 10 activities for hours of play
- Robust 3-1/2" round steel uprights
- Premium quality double wall roof, panels and slide entries
Three Mounting Kits Available:
- Ground Spike for onground mount included; no digging or concrete
(not recommended for sandy or loamy soil conditions)
- Optional Anchor Bolt to surface mount to existing concrete pad
- Optional Inground Kit for use with poured concrete footers