Convert a room to anything you want it to be ...
cafeteria, study hall, gymnasium, assembly or meeting
room. Uniframe wheelchair accessible cafeteria tables by KI accommodates all persons in any number of functions
in one space.
It’s never been easier. Uniframe tables are easy to operate, easy
to move, easy to rearrange, easy to store, even easy to
Their unique combination of pneumatic lift assist and torsional
energy system enable smooth, effortless operation.
Rely on Uniframe’s superior strength and proven durability.
Unitized all-steel frames provide superior strength and are
cycle tested 6,000 times.
- Height of top of suface is 31¾" with 31" clearance from floor to underside of table
- Table comes with two caddy-corner half benches, and two open spaces for wheelchair access
- Unitized all-steel frames provide superior stability and durability
- KI's exclusive combination pneumatic lift assist and torsional energy storage system for controlled, effortless folding
- Tables hold in teepee position for easy cleaning
- Pinch-proof center fold
- Storage lock standard for safety
- Gravity lock stabilizes tables in open position
- 4" diameter heavy-duty hard rubber swivel glides lift off floor when table is open
- Nylon plastic, non-marring glides 1.25" x 12" included
- UL Listed
- Ships fully assembled
- Choice of several high pressure laminate top colors
- Black powder coat finished frame, chrome optional
- Flat black vinyl T-edge standard
- Optional Perfect Edge available which is mechanically and chemically bonded high case black polyurethane, providing superior, permanently sealed barrier to moisture, dirt and bacteria