Delivering a double whammy of utility and practicality, the Height Adjustable Utility Table by National Public Seating not only gets your students researching and collaborating in STEM and Makerspace environments, but also enhances productivity with its dry erase function! A 1-1/4" thick whiteboard surface built on a durable high pressure laminate markerboard top provides ample space for researching, disassembling, repairing, and reassembling parts while also being able to jot down notes and visualize group ideas for maximum learning efficiency. The 16-gauge steel frame apron and 14-gauge legs create a stable footprint and is designed for years of use. Legs adjust in 1" height increments to accommodate different learning grade levels.
- 1-1/4" high pressure laminate markerboard top
- White dry erase surface top for jotting down notes, visualizing ideas, and personal tutoring
- Perfect for STEM, Makerspace, group projects, and after school personal or group tutoring
- 16-gauge steel frame apron
- 14-gauge steel legs for a stable footprint
- Legs adjustable in 1" increments