Save 40% on
MSRP of $467.00
Hon’s 310 Series vertical filing cabinets feature a 26-1/2" case depth, label holders and a One Key core-removable lock kit. High drawer sides accept legal-size hanging folders without the use of hangrails. All drawers have thumb latches and three-part, telescoping, steel ball-bearing suspension. Spring-loaded, follower blocks keep files upright. Follower blocks have positive, slide-action positioning that is adjustable on 5/8" centers. The vertical file has a baked enamel finish over rust-inhibiting, phosphate pretreatment. File is certified by SCS to be in compliance with specific, indoor, air-quality emission requirements and meets or exceeds applicable ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- A great value for small business from HON
- Clean visual design that complements open offices, private offices or central records management areas
- 4 vertical reinforcements keep the cabinet sturdy and the drawers gliding smoothly
- Double-walled front kickplate stands up to impact
- Backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty