Save 38% on
MSRP of $1,574.00
UpperZone seminar training table trucks by Midwest Folding are ideal for large jobs such as conference centers and event venues where many folding tables are handled often and a commercial duty table truck is required. The innovative, captive design of this truck protects your inventory, improves safety and saves loading time. The special inclined bed design, in conjunction with a padded backstop and end stops, prevents tables from sliding off during transport and assures neat stacking.
There are two models to choose from. The wide models have greater carrying capacity, while the narrow models are designed to pass through standard, 3’-0” wide doors. The bed is covered with neoprene rubber pads to protect the surface of your tables.
Heavy gauge steel construction holds up to constant use and punishment. Trucks are furnished with two swivel and two rigid, steel roller bearing casters with 6" diameter x 2" wide, polyolefin wheels for easy rolling on concrete and carpeted floors. The combined caster load rating is 2800 lbs. Towing packages available to create a table truck train.
- Narrow (33"W) table truck fits through standard 3' wide doors
- Holds 26-28 18"x60" or 72" seminar folding tables
- Inclined bed safely contains tables
- 6" diameter x 2" wide, polyolefin wheels
- Neoprene rubber padded table contacts
- Forklift guides included
- Optional towing package available to create table truck train