Introducing Flowform Soft Rocker. It’s Smith System's newest addition to active seating for K–12 spaces. Great ergonomics make this chair a rock star of comfort. The high density foam core provides the right amount of relaxing give, while a compact, hardwood frame ensures a sturdy sit. Soft Rocker is designed for all rock and no roll. The slight pitch in the back support and subtle curve in the base encourage safe, smooth rocking. It’s irresistible, even for adults.
The streamlined design of Flowform Soft Rocker makes it sing in any K–12 space that requires ancillary seating. It’s perfect for individual study and casual group-work areas – reading nooks, your commons, libraries and media centers, or any collaboration hot spot. A generous seat back and seat “pan” easily accommodates older teens and adult staff.
- Recommended for ages K-12
- 100% EPU Polyurethane (vinyl) upholstery
- Great for individual and group settings
- Easily cleanable with a 4:1 Water:Bleach mixture.
- Available in several color options, so you can mix and match
- Rocking motion of chairs promotes engaging interaction with others
- Note: These items are made to order and are non-returnable