This Interchange Diamond Desk by Smith System is perfect for students in cooperative learning environments since it can be used individually or in groupings of up to six. These units have a unique 1-1/4" diamond shaped laminate top with a rounded bumper edge. The telescoping oval legs are made from 16-gauge steel that adjusts in 1" increments from 22"-34"H.
- Can be grouped in clusters of up to six
- Ergonomic design and shape for comfort and durability
- When grouped in circle of 6, the center hole measures 12.7" in diameter
- One integrated backpack peg on front leg keeps bags off the floor
- Standard legs adjust 22"-34" in 1 inch increments
- Also available are Preschool height 17"-21"
- Optional felt glides available (order 3 glides per desk)
- Note: Due to breadth of color options, most combinations are non-returnable