Scholar Craft's 150 Series Chair has stood the test of time. The 150's seat and back are manufactured with 3/8" solid plastic. Scratch and stain resistant--virtually maintenance free--solid plastic is also self extinguishing for fire safety. Model 157C has durable casters for computer lab or active classroom use. Crossover leg designs provide added support. Ergonomically designed backs provide necessary comfort and an improved learning posture. Space saving, these chairs are very narrow at only 17.5”W, which allow more users to access smaller tables.
- 3/8” Scratch and stain resistant solid plastic seat and back
- Solid plastic is self extinguishing, ensuring fire safety
- 16-gauge tubular steel frame fused with continuous-tube, twin 14-gauge steel back supports
- Heavy-duty casters for ease of mobility
- Stackable for easy storage
- Standard chrome frame
- Choice of several colors