Save 36% on
MSRP of $2,233.00
The elliptical shape of this mobile bench cafeteria table by Midwest Folding Products provides many of the same benefits associated with round shaped units, yet they afford greater seating density in the cafeteria. Students seated at the table have unobstructed lines of communication that are not found on rectangular stool units. This reduces the need for students to raise their voices and results in a quieter cafeteria environment.
When opened for use, casters automatically lift from the floor to prevent the unit from moving about. Torsion bar spring lift assist makes folding these units easy for anyone on your staff. Units come with a powder-coat black frame.
- Standard 5/8" thick particleboard core laminated tops and benches
- 10" wide benches for max comfort
- 14-gauge steel construction
- Torsion bar lift assist and lift-off casters for easy cleaning and transport
- Open position automatic safety lock (Shur-Lok) prevents accidental folding when table is in use
- Closed position lock secures tables for storage and transport
- Chrome plated metal components exposed to foot traffic for added strength
- Non-marring swivel casters with 4" x 1 3/8 wheels automatically lift from the floor when units are open
- Powder coat frame available in several colors
- Choice of 29"H table top with 17"H benches or 27" high table tops with 15"H benches
- Optional AC grade, 7 ply plywood core laminated tops and benches may be available- contact us
- Vinyl T-molding edge standard, Perma-Tuff available for upcharge