Mobile Stool Cafeteria Tables reduce operating costs while improving the comfort and safety of your students, faculty and guests. Obstacle free entrances allow access to each seating position without having to step on or over supports near the floor.
Units feature Shur-Lok automatic gravity locks, incorporating our Easy-Clean feature that makes floor cleaning faster and reduces back strain. Choose from standard vinyl edges or optional Perma-Tuff edge that increases durability and helps prevent the forming of bacteria. Quality crafted, heavy-duty construction, guaranteed by a 15-year warranty makes Midwest Mobile Stool Units your best value.
- Obstacle-free entry design
- 30” wide top with standard 5/8” thick particleboard core bonded to plastic laminate
- Optional AC grade, 7 ply plywood core laminated tops may be available- contact us
- Vinyl T-molded edge in several colors standard
- Perma-Tuff edge available for upcharge
- ABS plastic stools with radial positioned ribs to prevent breakage support max 250 lbs
- Stools with 14 gauge steel frame and placed on 1-11/4" diameter column
- Open position automatic safety lock (Shur-Lok) prevents accidental folding when table is in use
- Closed position lock secures table for storage and transport
- Easy clean feature renders ease of floor cleaning without any strain
- Non Marring swivel casters
- Powder coat frame standard, chrome available for upcharge