500 Series Stamped Leg Workbench w/ Steel Cap Top - 24"D x 72"W x 34"H by Montisa, 500-31 - Stock #41229
Save 28% on MSRP of $1,990.00
Montisa’s rugged 500 Series Steel Cap Top Stamped Leg Workbenches fit the needs of any work environment. From industrial workshops to open office spaces, use it as a desk, workbench, or gathering spot. Featuring a generous work surface for spreading out, it’s soon to be the go to work station for your industrial design students or as a casual meeting place with colleagues.
This workbench’s top is constructed of a heavy 12 gauge steel capping over a plywood core with welded and ground steel corners. Nylon roller bearings give the case drawer a smooth, silent movement with positive stop. The lower shelf is constructed of 16 gauge steel and is a perfect place to keep larger tools within reach. Durable and stable, a channel brace reinforces the legs and adds rigidity to the bench eliminating side sway. Legs are attached by riveting and welding with each flared foot punched so that it may be attached to the floor if needed.
- 34"H table height
- 12 gauge steel cap top over a 2” plywood core for durability
- Case drawer with nylon roller bearings
- Frame constructed of durable heavy gauge steel with baked powder finish in your color choice
- Lower shelf constructed of 16 gauge steel, ideal for storing larger items
- Rear channel brace adds rigidity and eliminates side sway
- Legs are attached by riveting and welding for stability
- Flared feet are punched so that workbench can be attached to the floor if needed
- Perfect workstation for an industrial design classroom, open concept office, or school makerspace
- Made in the U.S.A.
500 Series Stamped Leg Workbench w/ Steel Cap Top Features: