Laminate Maple Science Tables by Diversified
As Low As $368.95
Constructed of solid maple and finished with an earth-friendly UV finish, this table by Diversified Woodcrafts features a 1 -1/4" plastic laminate table surface along with 2-1/4" solid square legs with 5/16" hangar bolts installed. The maple table is equipped with non-skid adjustable glides for precise leveling along with rubber leg boots. Aprons are 13/16" D x 4-1/2" H with heavy-duty 13-gauge steel corner braces for added rigidity.
Options for all tables include taller leg heights, casters, and electrical outlets built into the apron's side. One electrical outlet is available on the 21", 24", 30", 36", and 42" wide tables - Optional two electrical outlets are available on opposite sides of the tables for the 36" and 42" wide tables (please inquire for custom pricing).
Wooden leg braces and stretcher bars come standard when you order optional casters.
- 1-1/4" plastic laminate table surface
- 2 -1/4" solid square legs with 5/16" hangar bolts installed
- Standard table Height is 30"
- Heavy-duty 13 gauge leg braces
- Adjustable glides to account for uneven surfaces
- Black rubber leg boots offer protection against scuffing and chemical spills
- 500 lb weight capacity (evenly distributed)
Sign up to get the latest news and special offers
Request a Catalog
Order your free catalog today!Request, View and Print »
For Public Schools and
Large & Bulk Orders
Request a Volume QuoteClick Here »
Read up on the latest trends
and find out whats new