Reclaim Stick-On Decorative Acoustic Panels by Luxor beautify a room while helping to absorb reflection to reduce flutter echo and other common acoustic problems. Like our top-selling acoustic room dividers and desk dividers, these hexagon-shaped panels are made from post-consumer recycled PET. Rated to absorb 75% of ambient noise that passes through the material (NRC 0.75), they reduce the amount of sound bouncing off of walls.
If you’ve ever clapped your hands and heard an echo, that’s called reflection. In an office or classroom setting, reflection can make it harder to concentrate, difficult for people to hear one another, cause audio issues during conference calls, and generally make a room seem noisier.
These 3D wall panels easily attach using included adhesive strips to help create a quieter and more inviting environment. In addition, the attractive hexagonal shape and soft colors add visual interest for enhanced aesthetics.
Reclaim Stick-On Decorative Acoustic Panels Features:
- Lightweight and easy to attach with included hook and loop-style adhesive strips
- Absorbs ambient noise that passes through the material
- Manufactured from eco-friendly, 50% recycled PET
- Panels can be arranged in a variety of attractive configurations to customize the look of a work or learning space
- Each kit includes two thicknesses of panels to create a visually interesting 3-dimensional effect
- Available in 6-packs and 12-packs in a variety of attractive colors
- Adhesive strips can be easily removed without damage to paint or walls*
- Meets ASTM E84 Class A and EN13501 Class B fire standards