It wasn’t just current fashion that shaped the new
Flavors Seating. It was also influenced by the
demands of the active classroom: Students today
don’t always face the front, so the Flavors Chair
offers comfort to the student facing back or front,
left or right. Similarly, the back of the Flavors Chair
offers just the right amount of flex to allow the
student to move and adjust their posture, which
promotes better concentration.
- The shell rests on the frame, not rivets, to add comfort.
- High-density polypropylene with color throughout
- Durable glides with non-staining nylon bases come
- The legs are strong, 18-gauge welded steel with a
durable chrome or painted platinum finish
- Chairs are made to order and are non-returnable