Perfect for common areas, customer lounges, or private offices, the Accommodate Series Guest Chair by Hon is a solid seating solution that makes a professional statement! Its lightweight, yet durable frame makes it ideal for many seating solutions. Save space with the ability to stack four high along with gangs to form seating rows. The thin profile seat cushion is made from a higher density molded foam to endure long-term use while the wall-saver leg design keeps the chair from scratching adjacent walls and cabinets.
The waterfall seat edge promotes better leg circulation while the wipe-out space between the backrest and seat cushion makes for easy cleanup. Nylon glides allow for easy movement. Made in the U.S.A.inistration buildings. The stabilizing sled base ensures a solid seating foundation while the plywood core and metal, powder-coated frame is extra durable for years of use. The floating back design is easy to keep clean. Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- Stacks up to four high
- Thin profile seat cushion is made of a higher density molded foam for long-term use
- Wall-saver leg design keeps the chair back from scratching adjacent walls or cabinets
- Waterfall seat edge promotes better leg circulation
- Wipe-out space between backrest and seat cushion for easy cleaning
- Nylon glides for easy movement
- Made in the U.S.A.