The Explorer Cargo Cart by Haskell has been designed to meet the demanding needs of innovative and creative environments. Successful makerspaces and STEM Labs require access to a broad range of materials and resources to foster learning through inquiry. The Explorer Cargo Cart allows easy access to all the many different maker manipulatives needed.
Constructed with an all metal welded frame and a 1-1/2" thick butcher block top, these carts are built for active learning environments.
All storage sections can be accessed from both sides keeping craft materials, 3D printing spools, Legos, large pieces of wood, robotics equipment and more, all at reach.
Whether your school has a dedicated makerspace or not,
mobile makerspace carts are an excellent solution for ensuring
your maker activities are available when and where they are
- Free Shipping on orders of 6 or more, contact us to order 6+ carts.
- All metal welded frame in several powder coat finishes
- 1-1/2" thick butcher block top
- 35-1/2"H working height
- Storage modules are accessible from both sides of the cart
- Four durable casters included; all locking
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA testing standards