Explorer Partitioned Storage Maker Tables by Haskell
As Low As $2,234.95
The Explorer Partitioned Storage Maker Table by Haskell has been designed to meet the demanding needs of innovative and creative environments. Constructed with an all metal welded frame and a 1-1/2" thick butcher block top, this table is built for active learning environments. Symmetrically-placed double open storage modules allow for storage and easy access to tools, supplies, books, spare parts, and other learning materials. The centralized single storage section is great for documents, laptops, tablets, and other gear need for a productive STEM learning experience.
As part of the Explorer suite of solutions, the Maker Table easily supports dedicated and mobile makerspace environments and works seamlessly in any of today's collaborative learning spaces. Whether your school has a dedicated makerspace or not, mobile makerspace tables are an excellent solution for ensuring your maker activities are available when and where they are needed.
- Free Shipping on volume orders, see product page for quantity details.
- All metal welded frame in several powder coat finishes
- Symmetrically-placed open Double Storage Modules for easy access to larger items
- 1-1/2" thick butcher block top
- 36-1/2"H working height
- Optional Power Module - 6 duplex outlets, 4 USB connections and power cord
- Top does not flip like companion Rover table
- Four durable casters included; all locking
- Double or triple cabinet with tote trays
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA testing standards
Sign up to get the latest news and special offers
Request a Catalog
Order your free catalog today!Request, View and Print »
For Public Schools and
Large & Bulk Orders
Request a Volume QuoteClick Here »
Read up on the latest trends
and find out whats new