Sometimes kids want to move and sometimes they don't. With Virco's Zuma Choose to Move (C2M) classroom chairs, the choice can be controlled with a unique patent pending mode selector that can be twist on to allow movement, or twist off for a conventional fixed seat. When the Zuma C2M chair is in active mode the underseat coils flex and compress to move with the student's body.
- 15" seat height recommended for 1st to 4th graders
- Patent pending mode selector twists on and off between active and fixed seating
- Coils flex and compress to move with user's body movement
- Tubular steel frame with chrome finish
- Curved one-piece molded polypropylene shell design offers lumbar & mid back support
- Nylon-base swivel glides
- Choice of several plastic shell colors