Designed for maximum utility in Early Learning, Learning Commons, STEM, STEAM, and 21st Century Collaborative learning environments, the Method Series tables by Scholar Craft will keep your students energized while developing their communication and interpersonal skills! Featuring multiple table shapes to accommodate different types of classrooms, these tables are optimized for durability, mobility, and flexibility. The top made from a durable 1-18" high density 48 LB solid core with high pressure laminate while the edges are vinyl T-mold for added safety. Choose between two table heights, 17" - 24" (for preschool learning environments) and standard 25" - 34" height. Both table heights are adjustable in 1" increments while the upper portion of the legs are made from 16 gauge steel finished in powder coat and easily attaches via mounting plates.
- Top construction features a 1-1/8" high density 47 LB solid core with high pressure laminate
- Edges are utilize vinyl T-mold for added safety
- Preschool Height (17" - 24")
- Standard Height (25" - 34")
- Upper portion of legs are made from 16 gauge steel in a powder coat finish and is attached via mount plates for easy assembly
- Measures 60" W x 17" - 34" H