Gone are the days of manually drawing or taping the music lines with each lesson plan! The Wall-Mounted Magnetic Whiteboard for Music by Luxor is designed to help your students sight read new music more efficiently thus helping them perform better in interscholastic band & orchestra competitions! This magnetic dry erase whiteboard can also be used for music private lessons, group practice sessions, or with music composition. The staff line spacing also allows for single or dual-clef notations making it easy to illustrate scales, melodies, and harmonies.
The one inch lightweight aluminum frame provides a durable footprint while promoting easy centralized viewing of the whiteboard. The whiteboard also has a magnetic feature allowing notes and updates while the two inch deep aluminum tray holds dry erase markers, erasers, cleaning solution, and more!
- Features five rows of permanent UV-resistant staff lines across the full width of the surface
- Staff line spacing allows for single or dual-clef notations
- Measures 72" W x 48" H
- Painted steel surface resists ghosting while promoting optimal erasability
- One inch lightweight aluminum frame provides a durable footprint and centralized viewing area
- Magnetic surface can be used as a bulletin board to post sheet music, notes, and annoucements
- 2" deep aluminum tray holds dry erase markers, erasers, cleaning solution, and other supplies
- Includes mounting brackets and hardware for easy installation