With a durable 1" thick MDF core, the Mobile High Pressure Laminate Desk with Adjustable Legs by Wood Designs is an excellent addition to your classroom, STEM learning environment, daycare, or library! The underside storage slot can hold books, papers, and other school supplies. The 3mm PVC maple grain heat-sealed edge banding helps with safety while the four hardwood legs create a solid and stable footprint. Reinforced aprons offer additional structural rigidity while the locking casters allow for changing classroom configurations, as well as easy storage and transport.
The Tuff-Gloss UV finish resists scratches, stains, and spills. Fully rounded corners and edges ensures maximum safety. GreenGuard Gold Certified. Made in the U.S.A.
- Height-adjustable legs accommodate multiple grade levels
- Underside slot allows for convenient storage for books, papers, and other school supplies
- Durable 1" thick MDF table top core for a universal appearance and long-term durability
- 3mm PVC maple grain heat-sealed edge banding and fully rounded corners & edges for safety
- Hardwood legs provide a solid and stable footprint
- Reinforced aprons for extra frame rigidity
- Locking casters
- Tuff-Gloss UV finish resists stains, spills and scratches ensuring years of use
- GREENGUARD® Children & Schools certified
- Made in the USA