ESD Laminate Workbench (36'' x 72'') by BenchPro, KD3672 - Stock #35538
Save 41% on MSRP of $1,373.00
The unique characteristics of Kennedy Series ESD Static Control Laminate Top Workbenches make it ideally suited for a variety of sensitive electronic production applications. Select these work benches to protect delicate electronics that could be damaged from static discharge. LisStat Static Dissipative Laminate Sheets are designed for permanent lamination to work station surfaces. Meets and surpasses all standards for electrical dissipation as they apply to static control, even at low humidity levels. These standards include ANSI/BIFMA, ESDI, GSA and many others. Designed for permanent lamination to work station surfaces. Can be cleaned with good ammonia-based detergent and rinsing with water for convenience.
- 1.2” thick top featuring LisStat™ laminate for static-sensitive, digital, and electronic environments
- LisStat™ laminate carries and dissipates any static discharge across a layer of carbon buried underneath the laminate surface
- Heavy duty 16-gauge cold-rolled steel frame for maximum durability
- Supports up to 6,600 lbs weight capacity
- Assembles in less than one minute
- Meet ANSI, BIFMA, DIN and GSA structural standards
- Made in the U.S.A.
Kennedy Series ESD Laminate Workbench Features: