This maple plywood VEX branded workbench has three storage compartments to secure tools, supplies and a robot for three separate robotics teams. Each compartment has a roll out shelf which holds up to an 18” square robot. Also within the compartment is a separate drawer with a customizable foam insert (included) to store tools (not included). Each compartment is outfitted to accept a combination lock. The top is ShopTop®, which sandwiches a medium-density fiberboard between two layers of ½” high density particleboard, creating a non-conductive and splinter proof top. Top is 1-1/4” thick. The top can be extended an extra 8” by raising extension panel and locking in place. Lowering the extension allows the unit to fit through standard doorways. The workbench moves easily on 4” heavy-duty, locking casters.
- Padlock hasp allows the addition of individual locks for each compartment
- Roll out shelves on full extension glides
- Customizable foam insert in upper drawer to easily identify missing tools
- Four locking casters with 350 lbs weight capacity each
- Extended 8” top makes the top 34” D
- Optional accessories available
- Endorsed by Vex Robotics; Vex logo included