500 Series Stamped Leg Workbenches by Montisa
As Low As $1,413.95
Montisa’s rugged 500 Series Stamped Leg Workbenches fit the needs of any work environment. From industrial workshops to open office spaces, use it as a desk, workbench, or gathering spot. Featuring a generous work surface for spreading out, it’s soon to be the go to work station for your industrial design students or as a casual meeting place with colleagues.
Tough and hard-working these benches' frames are constructed with heavy gauge steel supporting a smooth work surface. Nylon roller bearings give the case drawer a smooth, silent movement with positive stop. The lower shelf is constructed of 16 gauge steel and is a perfect place to keep larger tools within reach. Durable and stable, a channel brace reinforces the legs and adds rigidity to the bench eliminating side sway. Legs are attached by riveting and welding with each flared foot punched so that it may be attached to the floor if needed.
500 Series Stamped Leg Workbenches Feature:
- 34"H table height
- Case drawer with nylon roller bearings
- Frame constructed of durable heavy gauge steel with baked powder finish in your color choice
- Lower shelf constructed of 16 gauge steel, ideal for storing larger items
- Rear channel brace adds rigidity and eliminates side sway
- Legs are attached by riveting and welding for stability
- Flared feet are punched so that workbench can be attached to the floor if needed
- Perfect workstation for an industrial design classroom, open concept office, or school makerspace
- Made in the U.S.A.