Maple Butcher Block Workbench (24'' x 60'') by BenchPro, KW2460 - Stock #35504
Save 41% on MSRP of $1,033.00
The Kennedy Series Solid Maple Butcher Block Top Workbench by BenchPro provides a durable and adaptable workstation for your STEM laboratory, wood shop class, and robotics engineering studio. The 1-¾” thick maple hardwood surface is made by gluing hardwood strips of different widths for additional strength while reducing the chance of the top splitting at the seams. A 16-gauge cold-rolled steel frame creates a stable table foundation ensuring years of service while the top is steel-reinforced for added structural rigidity. Supports up to 6,600 lbs weight capacity. Meets ANSI, BIFMA, DIN, and GSA structural standards. Made in the U.S.A.
- 1-¾” thick genuine maple hardwood butcher block top for a durable ensuring years of service
- Top is made from gluing different-width hardwood strips to reduce the chance of splitting at the seams
- Maple butcher block top is oiled for an elegant and professional appearance
- Steel reinforced top to accommodate heavy objects
- Heavy duty 16-gauge cold-rolled steel frame for maximum durability
- One bolt per leg assembly
- Supports up to 6,600 lbs weight capacity
- Fast and easy assembly
- Meet ANSI, BIFMA, DIN and GSA structural standards
- Made in the U.S.A.
Kennedy Series Solid Maple Butcher Block Top Workbench Features: